- Product Overview
- Outlook Connector
- Archive Server
- Shopping Cart
Outlook Connector for MDaemon®
These are the minimum recommended system requirements for Outlook Connector to run. This does not take into account running multiple programs simultaneously. To run several programs on the computer at the same time, that computer should exceed these recommendations.
- Microsoft Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 operating systems
- Pentium III 500 MHz processor or higher
(Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- Outlook 2002, 2003, and 2007
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- 256 MB of memory (512 MB recommended)
- Disk space: 5MB for the installation of the Outlook Connector client. For performance and compatibility reasons Outlook Connector maintains a local cache - additional disk space will be required for these cache files which will grow with time. Our recommendation is to budget on 300MB per Outlook Connector enabled profile however this will vary depending on the size of the users MDaemon account.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, or comparable browser
- Internet or Intranet communication capabilities
- MDaemon Pro 8.0 or higher
(MDaemon 9.0 or higher is recommended)
- The latest Service Pack needs to be installed for all versions of Microsoft Outlook for Outlook Connector to run.
- Current known issues with using Outlook Connector with Microsoft Outlook 2010:
- The 64 bit version of Outlook 2010 is not supported
- Show as Conversations in Outlook 2010 does not work
- Compact prompt is displayed on first Outlook 2010 launch
- "You must restart Outlook" prompt is displayed when creating an Outlook Connector profile in Outlook 2010