- Product Overview
- Outlook Connector
- Archive Server
- Shopping Cart
Email Spam Firewall for Exchange and SMTP Servers
- Simple Administration
- Powerful Filtering
- Accurate Results
Developed with over 10 years of proven mail server security expertise, SecurityGateway email spam firewall for Exchange/SMTP Servers provides affordable email security with a powerful spam filter that serves as a Microsoft Exchange firewall or SMTP firewall. It also protects against viruses, phishing, spoofing, and other forms of malware that present an ongoing threat to the legitimate email communications of your business.
It offers simple and easy-to-use features to analyze, manage, and report on the inbound and outbound email traffic patterns of Microsoft Exchange Server or any SMTP email server.
SecurityGateway email spam firewall for Exchange/SMTP Servers offers simple administration, powerful filtering, and accurate results. To see for yourself, put it to the test with a 30-day free trial, or simply buy now.
The SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP Advantage
The SecurityGateway email spam firewall for Exchange/SMTP offers many advantages:
- Simple Administration — Intuitive, task oriented interface allows already overworked administrators to perform common actions with minimal effort. Administrative responsibilities may be delegated to a domain administrator. End users are empowered to determine the fate of a message without the need to contact the administrator.
- Comprehensive Reporting — Identify email traffic patterns and potential problems with SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP's comprehensive reporting. All reports support point-and-click drill-down targeting allowing further analysis to be performed.
- Accurate Detection — With multiple analysis tools for separating threats from legitimate email, SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP leverages the best proven anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-phishing, and anti-spoofing technologies to produce a 99% spam blocking rate and achieve nearly zero false-positive results.
- Data Loss Prevention — In addition to inbound mail traffic filtering, SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP also filters outbound email. An easy-to-use interface allows policies to be created which detect and prevent the unauthorized transmission of sensitive information outside of your network.
- Powerful Filtering Engine — SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP's powerful filtering engine is based upon the industry standard SIEVE mail filtering language. An administrator may extend its functionality by using their own SIEVE scripts.
- Defense Layer Customization™ — A unique control method that allows email administrators the flexibility to prioritize the order of operations a specific security rule will execute when analyzing incoming or outgoing email traffic.