- Product Overview
- Outlook Connector
- Archive Server
- Shopping Cart
SecurityGateway Email Spam Firewall for Exchange and SMTP Servers offers flexible protection with simple, easy-to-use settings for trouble-free administration.
Control Panel GUI
- Intuitive design interface produces an easy-to-use understanding of SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP's features, configuration options, and settings.
- 100% Web—based Access for greater flexibility
Domains and Users
SecurityGateway's per user and per domain options permit both global and custom configurations.
- Automatic Domain and User Creation allows for nearly hands-free maintenance of the domain and user base
- Domain Administrator Settings allow for special administrators who may edit or configure their group of domains without having full, server-wide access to the SecurityGateway configurations
- Per User Options let the user, domain administrator, or global administrator set user-specific settings
Flexible email delivery options for easy message processing
Multiple DomainsSecurityGateway maintains a list of which email needs to go where and delivers it per your specifications
Message Quarantine Options
Flexible message reviewing based upon administrative and user need.
- Domain Level Access so that domain administrators may review all quarantined messages for their domains
- User Level Access allowing for easy user-access and action on their individual quarantines
Simple back-up and restore functionality of the database and the server configuration.
Private Account Options
Enables administrators to easily manage and grant access to users for basic self-help feature functionality.
- Individual Whitelists and Blacklists to allow or refuse mail on a per-user basis
- Individual Message Logs so a user may search only within messages sent to them
- Quarantine Management is used to configure how often quarantine reports are sent and how quarantined messages are handled
Defense Layer CustomizationTM
A unique control that allows global administrators the flexibility to prioritize the order of operations of SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP's multiple security features. Simple up and down arrows within the easy-to-use interface enable an administrator to change the order in which a specific security rule will execute when analyzing incoming or outgoing email traffic. This technique can result in faster processing of email by allowing the rejection or quarantine of messages at the earliest point during processing.