- Product Overview
- Outlook Connector
- Archive Server
- Shopping Cart
System Logs and Comprehensive Reports
SecurityGateway Email Spam Firewall for Exchange and SMTP Servers provides detailed logs for administrators and users showing the status of each email delivered, quarantined, rejected – and why. Its comprehensive reporting identifies mail traffic patterns and potential problems.
Messaging Logs — Color-coded displays highlight a variety of common, uniquely identifiable information about each message for easy analysis and action.
- Global Message Log contains information about all messages that have come in or out of the server (including failed delivery attempts)
- Domain Message Log contains information about all messages that have come in or out of the server for the selected domain
- Quarantined Message Queue contains all messages that have been quarantined due to policy, abuse, or viruses
Historical Logs — Searchable information to assist in detailed analysis of inbound and outbound message activity.
- Configurable Log Retention
- Systems Logs
- Inbound Logs
- Outbound Logs
- HTTP Logs
Reports — The reporting functions of SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP are designed to provide easy-to-use, at a glance identification of trends and potential issues. The color-coded, drill-down functionality allows the administrator to easily analyze a potential problem. Detailed reports also help identify troublesome delivery areas to improve server performance.
- Extensive Search/Filter Options
- Inbound vs. Outbound Traffic
- Junk Email Breakdown
- Bandwidth Utilization
Separate Inbound and Outbound Email Reports
- Total Number of Messages Processed
- Top Email Recipients by Number of Messages
- Top Email Recipients by Message Size
- Top Spam Senders by Domain
- Top Spam Recipients by User
- Inbound/Outbound Blocked
- Inbound/Outbound by Virus Name