- Product Overview
- Outlook Connector
- Archive Server
- Shopping Cart
SecurityGateway Email Spam Firewall Requirements
These are the minimum recommended system requirements for SecurityGateway email spam firewall for Exchange/SMTP Servers to run. This does not take into account running multiple programs simultaneously. To run several programs on the computer at the same time, the computer should exceed these recommendations.
Server side requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP/2000/2003/2008/Vista/7 operating system including 64-bit versions. (Windows server operating system recommended).
- Pentium 4 processor (multiple core processor recommended).
- 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended).
- NTFS volume with minimum 500MB free disk space.
- Data retention and logging settings will have an impact on necessary disk space.
Client machine requirements:
- MSIE 6.0, FireFox 1.5, Opera 8.5, Safari 3.0 (or later).
- To view graphical reports, Flash Player 8 or above is required.
Note:As with all email software the SecurityGateway for Exchange/SMTP is heavily I/O bound. Performance can be improved with faster hard drives. A separate disk for logs and database backups is recommended.